1. Home
Guru Jangid on 06 March 2018
Share on Facebook


Hello i had bought a sansui inverter split ac Serial No :- 0751

via Flipkart on 21st june 2017 on 15th february i had lodge a complaint the reference no MUM1702180389 on sansui due to problem in my ac.

the service guy had came and took away the faulty PCB circuit from my indoor unit... and said that the PCB needs to be changed the product is still under one year warranty

and after that i called several time to the service incharge named Mr Chouhan mobile No :- +91 1882 they keep on telling me that the PCB board isnt there in stock and the same they would get from the store head. it as been more than 15 days... i am continuosly following up with store team branch team and many others.. The STore team incharge name is Mr Abhishek mobile no :- +91 7726 and mr shamsuddin Mobile No :- +91 7734 Mumbai but they are not giving me proper reply and at last they said to call the store head as the spare parts isnt there with them ..

i tried to contact the store head number which is +91 7734 Mr Abhishek

He too isn’t giving any proper reply saying that the spares aren’t coming from Aurangabad factory and giving excuses by saying that the issues is going on with the SANSUI company and transporter due to non payment of transport charges to the transporter. which is creating problem in supplying the spare parts.

Today in the morning I called him MR Samshuddin and Mr Narayan 10 times but they hasn’t answered to any of my calls.

also tried to connect with the service guy name Chouhan he too didn’t accepted my calls and when attended my call he said that its not his job for the spares once he get the spare parts from the sansui company he would install it to my split ac and even said if your having more problem lodge a complaint and ask for replacement and disconnected my phone.

at the end SIR m facing lot of problem since past 15 days in my office due to the ac not working.. and THE SANSUI TEAM ISNT BOTHER TO LISTEN MY COMPLAINTS... just the customer support is doing timepass as per my views

Will you help me in these case as I even lodge complaint and sent messages over the social net work like facebook and tweeter.. but no Answer




ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint