Atul Patil on 20 February 2018

Problems faced while converting Idea Postpaid connection to Prepaid

I the undersigned Atul Patil having postpaid connection of idea cellular since last 8 to 9 years.

Today I went to company`s customer service dept. at Mahatmanagar Nasik to migrate from postpaid to prepaid but to my surprise the concerned executive put a condition that I need to purchase a plan for approx. Rs. 557 having validity for 3 months and without which request cannot be considered.

To my understanding migration from Postpaid to prepaid has to be without any precondition and customer should be free to opt for the desirable prepaid plan.

I am being harassed and feel cheated that even after being associated with the idea for over 9 years.

Kindly take this matter to the logical end.

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern kindly provide us your Idea contact number for which you're facing the issue along with the complete Idea store details you've visited and customer care executive name to assist you further.

Lavina

Atul Patil

Thanks for your revert.

Idea contact number is 9921182229.

I have been using Idea services for 9 years now but I was aghast at the response from the company's customer service executive.

Please find details as follows :

Date of visit : February 20th 2018

Token No. was given by Idea at the center: 125

Address : Idea Customer Service Center

Mahatma Nagar

Nasik

Kindly let me know what is the process of migration from postpaid to prepaid at Idea Cellular?

Secondly comment whether my understanding is correct that the same can be done without charges and without compulsion of selecting a particular plan as advised by Idea executive at the counter

Unfortunately I did not note the name of the concerned executive but you can very well track through the token number given above.

Thanking You

Warm Regards

Atul Patil

Contact No : 9921182229

email : atulpatil1205@gmail.com

Dear Customer

Sorry for the trouble caused. We have forwarded your concern to our respective team. Our concerned team will get back to you for further assistance.

Lakshmi