Avnit Singh on 07 February 2018

Idea IVR complaint

Dear Complaint Cell

I Avneet singh from APS Enterprises i take a IVR connection of five numbers from idea representative Mr. Arvind Saxena and his boss miss Amardeep they give me plan of rupees 3000/-+GST of monthly rental and they committed there is no other and hidden charges are there but when my bill was generated i saw there is 5000/-+GST monthly plan was active and the other charges are also add like incoming call charge in our bill and my monthly bill was 27000/-(Approx) .

now they both are not picking up my call and not give me the appropriate answer for the same.i am very fed up and frustated with the service of idea representatives and i have receive lots of calls from idea customer care for the payment of their bill.

Please resolve this issue and take an strict action against both of them otherwise i will take an Legal action.

My main IVR no is - 6666

Avnit Singh

5997

7984

Dear Customer

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that the mentioned numbers has been activated successfully from our end. Also we request you to share us the complete store address and customer care executive name to whom you have given the offer to assist you further.

Lakshmi