Purushottam Kr Bansal on 07 February 2018

DEACTIVATION OF TATA PHOTON

I WAS INFORMED THAT TATA HAS STOPPED ITS PHOTON SERVICES AND I NEED TO EITHER PORT OR GET A GSM SIM FOR MY CONNECTION.

THE STORE ASKED ME TO PAY ANOTHER 1000 BUCKS FOR CHANGING DEVICE WHEREIN I WAS NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR SUCH AMOUNT AS I HAD PURCHASED THE DEVICE ON COMPLETE PAYMENT. NOW WHEN I MADE MY DUE PAYMENT I HAD ASKED THE STORE TO DE ACTIVATE MY CONNECTION BUT I WAS TOLD THAT SINCE THE SERVICE PROVIDE HAS ITSELF STOPPED ITS SERVICES IT WAS NOT REQUIRED TO PROCESS ANY DOCS.

THEN I RECEIVED MSG THAT I NEED TO PAY ANOTHER MONTH DUE AMOUNT I HAV TRIED TO CONTACT TOLL FREE NO.(WHICH ARE ALWAYS BUSY) WHEN I REGISTERED COMPLAINT ON THEIR WEBSITE THE REQUEST WAS NOT PROCESSED THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM CUSTOMER CARE. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE SHOULD I APPROCAH TO DISCONTINUE MY CONNECTION AS THE BILLS WILL PILE UP EVEN AFTER THE SERVICES HAVE BEEN STOPPED AND THE DEVICE IS NOT FUNCTIONAL.

THE COMPANY IS CHEATING THROUGH FRAUD SERVICES AND POLICIES AND THE CUSTOMERS SHOULD ACTUALLY GET REFUND OF THE DEVICE AMOUNT PAID WHICH IS OF NOT USE NOW.

KINDLY RESOLVE THE ISSUE.