Baruah Ranjan Kumar on 07 February 2018

Duplicate Property Tax bills and Wrong Name

Ranjan K Baruah

B 301 Sunshree Kangan Co Op Society

REMINDER II Kondwa ( NIBM Road)

Pune 1048

Dear Sirs/Madame

Subject:

1. Double bill

2. Wrong Owner Name

Ref: My Request Letter dated 21st April 2016 received and acknowledged by your office on 3/5/16 Reminder dated: 1/12/17

I am the legal and rightful owner of the flat located as under (Index II copy attached in letter dated 21st April/3rd May 2016):

B 301 Sunshree Kangan Co Op Housing Society

NIBM Road Kondwa Pune 1048

This flat was purchased on second sale.

Now we wish to bring to your notice the following discripency/ies in the property tax bills received now thro the society office: O/E/01/05612065 dated 29th March 2016 ( Copy attached to letter dated 21st April 16). & now another notice P/E/01/105612000 dated 06/12/2017 Sr no 23 of list asking me to pay totally Rs .00.

1. I have been paying the property tax with effect from 1st April 007. Case no/Bill no is P/E/01/05109000 dated 8th March 013. All invoices raised till year 2016 has been paid for in full . Copies are attached for your reference. Also for year 2017 Rs 9.00 has been paid on 18/04/2017 on line.

2. Total amount paid comprising of as under including for Year 2016 is due.

Amount Receipt No Date

6 1.00 7587 21/04/2016

9.00 On line 18/04/2017

3. Name of owner of flat:

a. RANJAN KUMAR BARUAH & b. NEENA RANJAN BARUAH

4. Your notice asking for payment of property tax details has been complied with on 1.15 acknowledgment copy by Mr S Yadav is attached.

5. Now I have been handed over a demand note thro the society office as under:

a. Name : RAJKUMAR BARUAH ( THIS IS NOT CORRECT)

b. Demand note no where incorporates the amounts I have paid

c. A separate account is created in my name inspite of already having one account.

It would be in order to request your good office to kindly look in to the matter and advise the changes as requested below:

A. NAME CHANGE BE INCORPORATED AND INTIMATED TO ME IN WRITING.

B. I NEED TO BE INTIMATED WHICH IS THE CORRECT ACCOUNT NO FOR THIS FLAT and ACCOUNTS ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY

C. WHERE AND HOW IS THE AMOUNTS ALREADY PAID BEEN TREATED /WILL BE TREATED. D. Difference in both accounts may be explained for necessary action please

NOW I HAVE A NOTICE TO PAY FOR THE SECOND ADDRESS IN THE NAME OF RAJKUMAR BARUAH WHICH DEFINITELY IS NOT PAYABLE BY ME. PLEASE NOTE. ( Current notice copy attached)

Please note the following:

1. I have visited your office a number of times and have always been told that there is nothing to worry if taxes are paid in one account. The second one will be deleted in due course of time.

2. Can I have this above statement in writing from your office this will only avoid and misunderstandings/sealing attempts or in case I want to dispose the property in case there is a team from your department visiting for collection/sealing. The onus is on your office

I would appreciate in your written response in next 30 days time failing which I may be forced to take unwanted steps of approaching other bodies like media/legal/Consumer Protection etc etc.

Thanking you for your urgent attention and rectification

Warm Regards