Ravindra Singh Negi on 13 January 2018

Threatenining Calls from Tikona Broadband

My name is Ravindra Singh Negi from Rohini Delhi. I was using Tikona Broadband services in March 017. After using it for 2 months I didnot found the services satisfactory hence I called Customer Care and asked to disconnect my connection. They neither came nor called me back. I therefore waited for about a month and changed my connection to local operator. Now after about 8 months they called me again and asked to submit Rs 00/- from some agent with mobile no. 291. I refused to do so as I didnot availed the services and then they started giving me harassing calls. Somebody calls me and represent him as an Advocate with mobile number 4830 from Supreme Court. He use abusive language and threatens me for lodging Police Complaint and taking legal action. I discussed the incident with my friends and relatives and therefore came to know that this is a usual behavior by Tikona Broadband. I therefore request you to take necessary actions against them and want to advice customers to stay away from Tikona Broadband Services. I am also planning to take legal action against it. Pl guide accordingly.

Ravindra Singh Negi

2463

Tikona Care

Dear Subscriber

Greeting from Tikona

We have checked and found that your account is Suspended due to non payment.

Now your current outstanding is Rs. 1 779.86 request you to clear it to avoid the late payment charges.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care.