K V Satyanarayana on 11 January 2018

CIBIL is wrongly maintaining data that I have taken housing loan from LIC HFL though I have not taken any housing loan

Though I have not taken any housing loan from LIC HFL LIC HFL is sending my data to CIBIL that I have taken a housing loan and both the Institutions are adamant in correcting their records for the past 10 years. I never took any housing loan from any Institution till today. CIBIL is not informing which LIC HFL Office is sharing such wrong information to them. Without informing the source of their data they are sharing wrong information to third parties that I have LIC Housing Loan. When not taken any housing loan which LIC HFL Office I have to contact? How I know which LIC HFL is sharing wrong information with CIBIL? Both CIBIL and LIC HFL autocratically behaving and not sharing anything but still sharing with Third Parties that I have taken a housing loan which I never took. Both LIC HFL and CIBIL are maintaining wrong data about me but autocratically not correcting their data since long.