Chetan Gupta on 11 January 2018

demand of money on behalf of sbicard

i chetan gupta wish to complaint against a person who came to my house today in morning hours .He demanded 4 lakhs in compensation for unpaid dues since 15 years(card number not mentioned)

He threatened my mother and mentally humiliated her telling he will come again in morning to collect compensation.

I wish to state that i had a privilege card with bank which was issued a few years back and i continued to avail services of priority customer till 2016.NO landline calls regarding any due payment has been received anytime and my experience with the bank has been good so far.I personally request the bank to take this matter seriously and investigate because it will otherwisebring bad name to the bank.I wish to inform and get FIR done in case he continues to pursue for payment

phone rakesh yadav---9999969054

Sbi Card

Dear Customer Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue request you to please mail us your contact or card details at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 13753 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.