1. Home
Sangeeta on 10 January 2018
Share on Facebook

Correction in CTET Certificate

Respected Sir I Sangeeta D/o Gorakh Nath Sah my Mother name is Umravati Devi. I have Passed the CTET Sep 2015 by 91 out of 150 marks. I got the certificate for that but there is a mistake in my mother name & also in my name. I went to CBSE for the correction but they denied by saying there is order from higher authority to not to correct anything on CTET Certificate. As we know mistake happening & we also know there is certain way to correct the mistake. So why not with me. I have applied for DSSSB Primary teacher post in case I got cleared my exam. I really need this certificate for future use. So Plz help me.

Thanking you.

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint