Ajay Bhanuse on 06 January 2018

Idea cellular ltd. Charges towards WAP charges

I am using idea cellular ltd. Connection no. 999. But idea cellular charged rs.22796/- towards WAP charges downloaded on 25th Dec 2017 during 3:32:59 to 4:02:13. I have not downloaded such contents. So please take necessary action on idea cellular ltd.

Dear Customer

As per our telecon we've raised the complaint for the charges applied on your bill for WAP download under reference number C1-105348442964 and you shall hear on the same by 17/Jan/2018.

Lavina

Ajay Bhanuse

Complaint is not yet solved. Idea Cellular asked to pay amount without providing any proof of downloaded content. No downloaded content found on my mobile.

Dear Customer

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that the complaint was raised for your concern and the resolution has been communicated to you that the VAS was activated on your mentioned number via WAP. Also the VAS activated is auto-renewable for which you've been charged accordingly. Hence we express our inability to refund you for the same. For further assistance kindly contact us on 12345 or 198.

Lavina