Jatin on 22 December 2017

No response of resisted complaint

Dear all

This is complaint against the intex service Technician Mr. Arun who fitted the led on wrong height then his behaviour was very bad...which was not accepted from him as I was thinking that i belongs to reputed firm then again I complained for the issue and when he came second time he said it is faltu complaint I will not do this ...He ask for the money ... Then I complaint again on customer care and talk to the mr Sanjay he was taking the side of service center...when i called second time MR GAURAV SAID IT WILL RESOLVE TOMORROW without any cost but next day he changed his statement and said i need to pay this time as you need to verify after installation .I dont know how this company works & giving fake statements every time.I would like to suggest every one please dont choose INTEX because they objective is just to sale the product and further they will not be responsible for any thing...I tried a lot to convey my problem but they totally showing negligence.

I think i made wrong decision to choose intex & these thought will effect the company image and prestige...

I was not expecting such type behavior from intex .I request u to involve in the matter seriously.

Intex Technologies

Hi Jatin We're sorry for the unpleasant experience.

Kindly visit the following link to share your details and register your complaint. We'll check and get the needful done for you.

URL : http://bit.ly/2as7ndt