Nitin Sapkale on 16 December 2017

Bill for data covered in monthly plan

Converted my postpaid plan to prepaid in 11 days as I was given wrong information of the plan at idea gallery. My number ends in 3020 which i had ported from Airtel and regretting that very badly. After converting to prepaid received a bill of 2500 for the data charges. I had used only 2.4 GB data out of 2.5 GB I got in the plan of 499/month. Disusses at gallery but they say you have to pay the bill which is generated. So did not pay the bill and nimber got disconnected. Received a call from Delhi Police regarding the complain from Idea. The advocate said he can speak with the person in gallery and you can pay the bill amount. But I have concerns that if I am using a plan of 499 and have not exceeded data limits why I have to pay 2500 for that. Expecting some fair reply from Idea. If I am not geeting a fair settlement I will never use or recommend idea to anyone in my life.

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern kindly provide us your Idea contact number for which you're facing the issue along with your alternate contact number.

Lavina