Shrey Tanna on 09 December 2017

Against Tikona-Mental harassment

Sir

I had got a new tikona connection on 27th July(2017) and I had paid an advanced payment of Rs.1660 for a prepaid connection for 3 months. They did not provide after 3-4 days and the internet connection broke permanently. We called the customer care at least 0-30 times but they did not listen to any of the complaints. They took away the hardware from our place but they said that the connection remained active according to them(in spite of our repeated requests for blocking the account).

After all this they kept demanding different bill amounts on different times without any explanation.

Today(9th Dec 017) I got a call from Seema Advocate from Delhi(9971027843) who threatened me that a case has been filed against me in Delhi and I can settle this by paying some money. They have been harassing me since a very long time please take some against them.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further we would require your registered contact number or Tikona Service ID.

Request you to provide the required details at the earliest to look into your concern and provide prompt resolution.

Tikona Care.

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Dec 09 2017. Kindly share your details with us for further assistance.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have not received your information; hence we consider this case closed from our end.

We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in

Shrey Tanna