Gauri Bhave on 05 December 2017

Lok Nyayalay Intimation by Idea Cellular for no reason

Today I received a mail from asking me to pay my outstanding bill as soon as possible. Furthermore the mail says that

Notice.No.:- 51423/LOK/Dec-17

Dear Customer

Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform you are requested to attend Lok Adalat at shivaji Nagar court on 9th Dec 2017 from 0.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account

As per the agreement signed you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.896 for billing account number 0664 / 243. However you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries please get in touch with legal Representative on: - 9378

We value your association with Idea Looking forward for your cooperation!

I have not used this number/ lived in India since 008. I have paid all bills before closing this account. After several attempts I am not able to contact the legal team number give in the email. After several attempts I am not able to pay the alleged outstanding dues on the link provided in the email.

Please let me know what I should do.

Thanks

Gauri

Dear Customer

We regret for the inconvenience caused. As checked the details your dues aren't cleared for the given account number. Hence we request you to clear your outstanding amount to avoid the inconvenience for the same.

Refer to the below given link to make the payment for the disconnected account

Lavina