Deepak Singh on 04 December 2017

my four month salary is on hold because of wrong two wheeler loan which is i have not taken

Dear sir I am working with the Taj hotels yeshwantpur Banglore I have salary account I Hdfc bank from last three and half year suddenly before five month bank has friged my account because in my account without my information bank has added one pan card number which was not my and because of that pan card number bank had debited two wheeler loan in my account but still after long verification it has proved that this is not my loan and this is not my pain card number still bank is not my returning my money I am in very big problem every body is help less in bank I have credit card of Hdfc bank I have not paid my emi from last four month because my account was friged it is not my mistake but still bank has putted lot of extra charges in my credit card and they have hold my 8000 also in credit card please help me sir thank my mobile number is 6042 2956

Hdfc Bank

Dear Customer

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU041217-10 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy