Veena Bhatia on 03 December 2017

DishTV — unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account

Seek your urgent assistance for below issue with Dish TV since last few months but unable to get proper response from Dish TV customer service.

Our VC number are

0151 691 2037 &

0152 297 0882

We had taken Dish TV package from your sub-dealer in Kandivali West - Vayani Electronic Mr Govind Vayani and paid cash to him. His mobile number is 1852 so please call him and sort out the issue at the earliest. We spoke to him and he claims that is done by Dish TV not by him.

We are using Dish TV since it started.

Awaiting for your prompt action.

​Veena Vijay Bhatia​

Date: Sat Dec 2 2017 at 12:40 AM

Subject: DishTV — unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account

To: customercare

VC No: 2037 + child - Plan : RS 1149 X 12 months= Rs 13 788 bonus + 4 months

With reference to caption your good selves are requested to look into the matter sincerely and help out a regular and old Dish TV subscriber at earliest and maintain the relation of good faith.

So shocked and surprise to draw your attention that how come without our concern and knowledge the esteemed administration (Dish TV) can transfer our paid subscription to unknown VC account? After several tele conversations with call center did not pay any attention to this matter of Huge subscription amount.

Is it the admin support the system to white collar robbery and defend it against the injustice to VC amount paid by real subscriber !

We will appreciate if your good service will help and justify to our hard earned subscription money paid to you on good faith.

Kindly look into this matter and revert back at most priority and earliest.

Thanking you on anticipation

​Veena Vijay Bhatia

​Mob:- 9930226255​

Date: Fri Oct 13 2017 at 12:28 AM

Subject: Re: Not able to view channels

To: customer care

I paid for 5 years bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV (parent & child) package. My VC numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 0882 but unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working since quite few days. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated or terminated?

Please activate the same ASAP or give full amount refund so I can take some other company's package.

CC - CEO Dish TV

​Veena ​V​ Bhatia

Tel : 9​930226255

On Thu Oct 12 2017 at 4:35 PM Vijay Bhatia wrote:

Dear Ashish

Could you please brief me the reason for terminating the package as I have already paid for it.

​Veena V Bhatia

Tel : ​9930226255

On Thu Oct 12 2017 at 3:49 PM customer care wrote:

Dear Veena

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

This is with reference to your e-mail kindly note that VC numbers

2037 and 0882 are terminated.

For any further assistance please write back to us or call us on

474.

Warm regards

Ashish Rodolf

Customer Service

DishTV

##You can refresh the VC by giving a MISSED CALL on 2102 (Toll

Free) from the Registered Mobile Number.

For any assistance please contact us on 3474 (Local call charges

Category2: Not able to view channels

EMailText: I remember paying for bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV

(parent & child) package for long term. I believe the VC numbers are 0151

691 2037 & 0152 297 882. But unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has

stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been

di-activated.

Moreover the VC number which you have mentioned in the below email it

differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated.

please reconnect it ASAP & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

________________________________

Disclaimer - This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual/s named. It shall not attach any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message on the originator or DishTV or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of DishTV or its affiliates. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission and attachments cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be corrupted lost arrive late or contain viruses.

Date: Wed Oct 11 2017 at 10:19 PM

Subject: Re: Not able to view channels

To: customercare

Dear Reshma

I remember paying for bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV (parent & child) package for long term. I believe the VC numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 882. But unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated.

Moreover the VC number which you have mentioned in the below email it differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated. please reconnect it ASAP & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

​Veena V Bhatia

​Tel :- 9930226255​

On Wed Oct 11 2017 at 5:15 AM customercare wrote:

Dear Mr. Bhatia

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

This is with reference to your e-mail as per our records VC number

6631 is in de-activate status.

Moreover kindly recharge your VC with minimum of Rs. 00/- in which Rs.

25/- processing fee will be applicable.

For any further assistance please write back to us or call us on

474.

Warm regards

Reshma Sinha

Customer Service

DishTV

##You can refresh the VC by giving a MISSED CALL on 2102 (Toll

Free) from the Registered Mobile Number.

For any assistance please contact us on 3474 (Local call charges

Terms - Privacy

Last account activity: 1 minute ago

Details

Veena Bhatia

Kindly find the attached payment receipt copy.

Will highly appreciate your prompt action as I am following up since Oct first week but no proper response received.

V​eena V​ijay Bhatia

Veena Bhatia

It has been more than 2 months but Dish TV is unable to solve the issue or even look into it properly. Need explanation for the same. Its a horrible service.

Is it the admin support the system to white collar robbery and defend it against the injustice to VC amount paid by real subscriber? I have paid Rs 13 788.00. Its a big amount for me.

If its not solved in 2 days I will fill a FIR and even put on Social media.