Shraddha Gada on 23 November 2017

LOK NYAYALAY INTIMATION BY IDEA CELLULAR

I received a mail from @idea.adityabirla.com today asking me to pay my outstanding bill as soon as possible. Furthermore the mail says that:

Notice.No.:- 44455/LOK/Dec-17

Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform you are requested to attend Lok Adalat at shivaji Nagar court on 9th Dec 2017 from 0.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account

As per the agreement signed you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.791 for billing account number -124 / 393. However you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries please get in touch with legal Representative on: - 9378

We value your association with Idea Looking forward for your cooperation!

Team Service Delivery

IDEA Cellular Limited

Visit us at: http://www.ideacellular.com

I had already paid the bill while porting. Number gets ported only when all dues are settled. This confirms that I had cleared all my dues before porting and this was mentioned over phone and emails. I am not residing in Pune now and the number mentioned in the email is not reachable. This is blatant harassment. What should I do now?

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help you with your concern kindly help us with your Idea contact number for which you're facing the issue along with your alternate contact number.

Lavina

8975757393

Shraddha Gada

I have received one more notice today from idea cellular but have not received a single call from them.

Shraddha Gada

Looks like need to tweet over twitter then only Idea will do something.

Dear Customer

Sorry for the trouble caused. As checked your outstanding is pending with us for the given number. Hence we request you to clear your dues to avoid the inconvenience.

Refer to the below given link to make the payment for the disconnected number

Lavina

Shraddha Gada

Hi Lavina your system is showing outstanding and that is the reason I am receiving notice. But my query is after clearing all the dues only port-out process is completed successfully right? I paid all the dues till the date my port -out request was accepted. Then why I received one more bill from Idea?