Shilpa Matade on 21 November 2017

lol Nyaylay Intimation by Idea Cellular

I received this email today it doesn’t even have my name on it I closed this number and account in 013. But still I got this email!! It is ridiculous. I have no pending dues of any amount!

Greetings of the Day.

This is to inform you are requested to attend Lok Adalat at shivaji Nagar on 9th Dec 2017 from 0.30 am to 3.00 pm for settlement of your account

As per the agreement signed you have agreed to pay the outstanding dues of Rs.919 for billing account number .... However you have failed to keep your commitment.

Thereafter despite of repeat requests and reminders by our company representatives you have not paid the said outstanding amount till Date. In case of any queries please get in touch with legal Representative on: - 9911

We value your association with Idea Looking forward for your cooperation!

To Pay Bill for Inactive Idea Number or Idea number ported to other portal. ————-

This is an auto generated mail Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox

Team Service Delivery

IDEA Cellular Limited

Visit us at: http://www.ideacellular.com

Dear Customer

Sorry for the trouble caused. We would like to inform you that your last bill is pending with us requesting you to clear the same to avoid the inconvenience. Kindly get back to us in future for further assistance.

Lavina

Shilpa Matade

No i paid in cash and settled the last bill.

Shilpa Matade

I have the name of the idea shop where I paid. I was not given any reprint because of some printer problem. I’m not paying again any money due to you software glitches.

*receipt

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to visit to the same My Idea Store and collect your transaction details (Receipt) of the payment done and provide us the screenshot for better assistance.

Lavina

Shilpa Matade

You mean I should go to the Idea shop again and ask for receipt of a transaction that was done so so long ago? For which I will have to travel to that city!! See my records I have never missed any payments not even a late payment of any bill. I have been repeatedly sending emails since 2013 to idea Cellular to check my account and stop sending me bill.