Sandip Masram on 16 November 2017

Balance deduction from my mobile by Idea company

On 14 November 2017 at 1.21 pm Spuul movies and MidNight movies these two unnecessary services had been activated on my mobile by Idea company without my demand. For Spuul movies 150 Rs. and MidNight movies 45 Rs. total 195 Rs. have been deducted. I had never demanded for these services ever. I had complained twice to customer care but not given back my 195 Rs. from Idea company.

Sandip Masram

8983718131 this is my Idea mobile number.

Shyam Kumar

9795041231 my idea no

Yash Mann

7056962823.. Mere b 100 ruppes cut gye

Dear Customer

We regret for the inconvenience caused. In order to resolve your concern we've raised the complaint and the SR number is 1-156597112370 and the expected completion date is 25/11/2017. Kindly be rest assured that your concern will be resolved within the given timeline.

Lavina

Sandip Masram

I communicated to the Idea customer care many times but I did not receive satisfactory response from them. With the information given I will wait till 25/11/2017. Hoping you will solve the problem as soon as possible.

Dear Customer

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that your complaint was raised and concluded that your amount has been credited in your account also the request has been raised to deactivate the services for the same.

Lavina