Ankur Rungta on 11 November 2017

No response

Hi

Phoenix Arc send a mail to my mail account (ankur_rungta@yahoo.co.in)in 2013 for a credit card payment due stated below :

As per our records there is an outstanding balance of Rs.84/- towards your Barclays Credit card. We Phoenix ARC which is the sister concern of Kotak Mahindra Bank are sole authorized to issue the Closure Letter & No Due Certificate.

Please share your contact number you will be receiving a verification call and on your confirmation you will be provided closure letter.

Card No: ----

Name: ----

Total Outstanding: Rs.84/-

Contract no: B2C0368978

I was not able to see it and so they reduced my credit score. Recently when I was able to get the information and asked why is Rs 84 due in the mail there was no response. I called them multiple times and all the time they said that they will look into it but still no response. I find it sad that one can send a mail and assume that one will see it and reduce a person credit score for Rs 84 when first of all I don't know how that Rs 84 is outstanding. I am not able to apply for any loan or credit card and they are not replying to my mail and call. In the last 20 days I have sent 5 mails without reply. I hope it is looked into soon.

Ankur

Kotak Response

I apologize for the disappointing experience you've had. We certainly didn't expect this to happen. Request you to kindly buzz us at 1860 266 2666 and our team will be glad to resolve it. ^Team kotak