Sanjaykumar Vallabhbhai Vekariya on 08 November 2017

rude behavior of conductor

i the under signeds sanjaykumar vallabhbhai vekariya age 34 resi add at - jasdan tal - jasdan dis - rajkot gujarat india pin 0050 my ticket number is 3530 jetpur depot gurjarnagari. yesterday date 07-november 2017 i was traveling from krishna nagar statd bapunagar ahmedabad to jasdan. early morning bus departure time is 5:00 am and i reached 4:49 am morning the bus was on stand and i have load my bag on seat and than i ask to driver i want to go urine and the toilet was just front of bus door than driver say ok come back soon i say i will come just a minute but conductor told me lesson you are not aloud to go urine if you go urine we will go. i say but its just 4:49 and your departure time is 5:00 am than conductor told me this is my bus now i am the owner of this bus when departure is i deside. not you and than conductor told me. if you want to traveling this bus you have to finish your urine at your home and this is not your fathers bus conductor behavior is very rude. than i ask conductor please i want to lodge complain and i want to get complain book and your badge number and your full name conductor told me i dont have complain book and i dont have badge number. than i told to conductor come with me control point than conductor told me. i am not your fathers servant. what ever want to do you can. i am not afraid any buddy. so please take action this type of conductor. suspend this type of conductor because descent people dont want to traveling in st bus because of this type of conductor so please take action.