Prabirkumar Banerjee on 05 September 2017

Refund of my membership fees from Country Vacations in full amount

Sir

I am the member of Country Club vide Membership No.CVVZ2CLUB125466363 from estd. 2012 but I did not use my membership due to sudden irregularity sevice of my job.

I worked at MNC organisation but unfortunately resigned from my service on october 2013 and after that I faced financial problem with my family.

now I am working at a tiny organisation with low salary. So I could not continue my membership even i could never use this membership.

If you consider my case and take action humanity ground I may grateful to you and I also servive my family from my financial stringency.

I therefor request you please take action and oblige.

Thanks & regards.

Prabir Kumar Banerjee

Mob.No.9866656697

Sir

They have notified me that case has resolved but not any response from their end nor any proper action till date.

So please may expedite the matter as early as possible.

Sir

Again requesting you that they have notified me that case has resolved but not any response from their end nor any proper action till date.

So please may expedite the matter as early as possible.

PrabirKumar Banerjee

No response from your end.

Sir

You commented mark as solved.

But I would regret to say you thet there has been no solve till yet.

Not any communication received by us nor any action from their end.

You please scrutinize and help me for refund this above money as early as possible.

Sir

Since from september I am requesting you with very eagerly for refund my money which is badly need to my family for education purpose of my son but it is extremely regetted that there is no action in favour of me till date.

So sir again I requesting you for taking necessary action immediately so that our family can relief from financial stringency.

Thanks & regards.

Prabir Kumar Banerjee

Mob.No.9866656697

sir

Please take action of the above case so that I may relieve from financial stringency.