Mohammad Muslim Ansari on 27 August 2017

Giving 1g speed on 3G recharge of rs 89/-

My Rel no 691. I have sent several mails to reliance cust care & their appellate authority with respect to my complaint.. So once again i am describing my concern but i am actually bored of doing it. I had done the recharge of rs 89/- on /17. In rs 89/- recharge there is 28 Gb 3G data for 28 days 1GB per day... But i am getting 1G speed instead of 3G speed. I have already written many mails to rcom on their cust care BUT YET THE PROBLEM IS UNSOLVED...... 10 DAYS ARE COMPLETED BUT PROB IS NOT GETTING RESOLVED NOW I HAVE JUST ONE REQUEST TO RCOM THAT PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY.. IF RCOM IS NOT ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE THEN PLZ REFUND MY RS 89/- I AM REALLY FED UP OF U R SERVICE... WHENEVER I AM SENDING MSG OF PORTING MY NO ON 09.. I AM GETTING ERROR MESSAGE. RCOM IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO PORT MY NO THEY R BEHAVIOURING LIKE HOOLIGAN.. GRAHAK SEVA TEAM PLZ HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE PENDING FROM LONG TIME.

Reliance Communications

Dear Mr. Ansari

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications