Virendra Singh on 18 August 2017

Idea number I change it postpaid to prepaid

Dear Sir My idea postpaid no 1968 are working but now last 3 month I need to change this number postpaid to prepaid. i wants to again idea service as prepaid in same number. so I change it postpaid to prepaid. Last 3 months I have lots time try to change it but idea company Service provider place bhagat singh chwok haridwar uttrakhand it can't change it and last month. i go to many time in idea customer service bhagat singh chowk haridwar and shivalik nagar idea center they didn't change my number postpaid to prepaid. i am frustrated to your service i have decide to change the service and port to this number in Airtel. it is last chance for me and idea company if you really wants to your customer using your own idea service than please change my number 1968 postpaid to prepaid. kindly help me I have pay every month bill it's a mentally and financially harassment please solve this problem immediately...thank for very poor service. Regard Virendra Singh Shivalik nagar Bhel haridwar 1968

Hi virendra

Your concern is initiated with us we will shortly assist you.please find the service request number and communication number S1-97477409585 and C1-97477409582

Simranjeet Arora.