Sk Siraj on 15 July 2017

Not received my pan card till date

Sir, I have applied for pan card recorrection and till date I have not received. However I have the acknowledgement receipt and the number is 982. I have applied for the pancard recorrection on 14th June 017. Sir please check and send the correct pancard applied for. Thanking you in advance.

Nsdl Egov

If applied through NSDL e-Gov please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.

MuktaRam Ghatak

pan card correction

I applied correction of pan card( AVDPG4196R) 4 month back in UTI even pan CORRECTION( DOB & father's Nname) not yet generated. Status VERIFICATION ION PENDING FOR DPR RESOLUTIONS unchanged for 2 month costumore care numbers are not responding I mailed all mail id of UTI no response to emails also..my acknowledgement number is u627546832 what can I do after this???

on the other hand on net surching Know your Pan No by name & DOB then notice unfortunately new pan is created( No- AEMPG6434Q) but no despatch my adress Again i have applied on line pan Card correction on 23.11.17& acknowledgement no- U Q000514463 & submit document to your office on 24.11.17 & also on line cancellation Duplicate Pan No( AEMPG6434Q) with complain no- 95235698.

please Correction my Pan card.

Gaurav Rawat

You can apply for PAN Card online by NSDL as well as through the UTIISL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited) website or by applying at any of the district level PAN agencies. A signed Form 49A along with the identity proof and address proof of the applicant is required.