Rajesh Kumar Chaubey on 22 June 2017

Complain for postman of vastral, ahmedabad

Kindly attention. Respected post office Team. Sir I am rajesh chaubey from Laxmi nagar,vastra, ahmedabad,gujarat 418. Sir I request Pan card office for my wife Pan card.then pan card maker office send my pan card in my near post office R.A.F. Camp Vastral ring road, ahmedabad, gujarat. pan kard give date my home address delevery 19th June 2017 but Mr. Mukesh this person postman of Vastral. he is not give my pan card in my proper address in proper date whose time not delevery to my home. So sir Mukesh postman is not work to delevery any dispatch my home. Sir I requested to you please must punish your postman Mukesh bhai. Hi is not working in the field for delevery of any clients. Today I am going to Vastral post office then there postman is not talking good and not give me proper answer why return my pan card. Sir please work this postman Mukesh bhai R.A.F. camp Vastral.ahmedabad, Gujarat. My wife Kirti chaubey Pan card details is speed post bill no. is- EA320817176IN Mobile number is- 9716 Sir any query in my drafting or any query please call me this number. My address is- 9/4, Laxmi nagar,vibhag 3,opp.green park,nani cenal road,Vastral, ahmedabad, gujarat. Thnk you Sir.