Deepak Kumar on 14 June 2017

ICICI AGENT HAS MAKE A FRAUD FOR A TERM POLICY

Dear sir

my one old icici pru.policy no.05490867 was about to mature on 15/06/2017

One of the employee of icici pru named Priyank Mishra(AFSM) has called and told that your policy is about to complete and ur surrender value will be 49/- in that uwill get 49/- in ur account.

after asking whats about the remaining 00/- rupees he said that it will be reinvested for another 5 year i said why it is mandadery or what i want my full money then he said that it is the policy named ICICI PRU GRANTED WEALTH PROTECTOR POLICY NO.21063244 i was agreed for the above policy but when i get the message for deduction of 00/- and another deduction for 1/-.

i asked for the second deduction he said that i make a term insurance POLICY NO.21063310 for 1 crore rupees in 13281/-year installment and he started to say it is mendadry for me i asked to cancel the above but still it not cancelled and my free look come to my phone message on 08/06/2017 Again i asked to cancel but it is on vain.

Dear sir without information and without agree he maid this all please cancel the policy no.21063310 and deposite my amount to my account.

deepak

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Deepak

We tried calling you but we couldn't get through. Kindly share an alternate number or suggest a good time to get in touch with you.

Team ICICI Pru Life

please contact on 9838763724/8354905388 or my mail deepac302@yahoo.com

my policy freelook is issued can i submit the cancellation

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Dear Deepak

We understand that our representative has contacted you and assisted you with your concern.

Is there anything else we may assist you with?

Team ICICI Pru Life

Dear sir madam

From icici Suniti Priyadarshni Complaint Redressal Officer Corporate office has mail me to my mail and she asked me to scan and send the documents but when i am sending it is going for delivery failure i do not know that she get my documents or not .and for mobile i did not get the call.

but still my matter is not solved .

thanks and Regards

deepak

Deepak Kumar

Dear sir/madam still my problem has not been solved and now no response also it is to be requested to attend the problem if banking like this i will close my account i do not need banking like cheat.