Sandeep Sanghvi on 07 June 2017

Club jiva fraud, not refund

Dear sir, My id of club jiva is cj/ma/0743. I pay rs 5000 advance for club jiva in mount abu on 8th may 017. I am in joint family so At that time I say if my father is agree to pay 0000 I will pay you otherwise you have to refund full amount. Your person agree with this and give me receipt. But when I come to my house my father is not agree to pay money so I called your number and talk with miss jagruti. She is say me you will not get refund. Also I talk with miss neha. for this I sent many emails from my email id bhujbbd@yahoo.com. But not get any reply. So I called mr adward. who is give me this plan and agree to pay refund on his mobile number 161. I called many time to him and every time he say only, aap ka refund ho jaye ga. But still today I am not get refund. Your person give me wrong and fraud information and take money. I have all phone call recording of this. Mr. Sandeep Jaysukh Mehta and mr. Lavlesh Ram Lala as director of Holiday Kart Private Limited I am request you to please take actions against this persone who give wrong information to customer and create bad reputation of company. Sir, I request you to please refund my money in my bank a.c.. Thank you. Sandeep sanghvi Bhuj Gujarat 1777