Gunaprasad Shetty on 13 April 2017

Max Life insurance not returning full surrender value

Dear Sir, I am Gunaprasad shetty I am premium towards Max Life Insurance from last three i have completed the tenure of 3 years of tenure payment. My policy no is 6047 started on March 2014 and on 10 April 2017 i requested my surrender amount. I came to know that my surrender amount would be my (Total premium paid - First year payment) * 30% = Surrender Value. I am completely shocked as there was no where any such things written in the clause. Nothing was told to me earlier regarding this. I would like to urge everyone whom so ever reading the post please confirm all these things before investing. I was in the urgent need of money and am not getting my own money which i have invested, i would like to urge authorities to take proper action against such companies. Even after completion of locking period only 30 percent of premium of my total premium minus first year premium is paid to me. This is absolutely a blunder and fraud no rules and regulations what so ever. I request to authorities that i am in urgent need of money please take the due action and help me in getting my money back from such company. Thanks,

Maxlife Insurance

Dear Gunaprasad We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your policy number or contact details so that our team can connect with you and under your concern in a better way. In future you can reach max life directly on care@maxlifeinsurance.com and mention ticket number 18194492. in the subject line of all the emails regarding this. Regards Max Life Insurance.

Maxlife Insurance