Ganesh Pratapsingh on 12 April 2017

Not refunding the money of Tikona Digital network pvt tld

Hello , Ganesh Pratap Singh here(Tikona ID - 036) I would like to inform you that at the time of tikona connection 18-Aug-2015 I have paid 2223 rs 1500 device + 723 for advance bill for 1 month) and my billing cycle was 26th of every month and on my next billing and i have paid my rest amount of 1 month At the time of installation your field executive have taken 200 rs in cash from me (installation charge) and have told me that at the time of disconnection you would get back 1500 of your device payment . on 8th April I have return the device and again (Mr. SANJAY KHAN at 6399 's field executive told me that you would get the call from our team for amount 1500 return purpose. Today I called 2 times and talk with (Mr.Abhishek,Mr.Raj) for the status of my return but both time he trying to confusing me and put my call on hold 4-5 times and at the last just disconnect my call without any intimation even i have also tell Mr.Abhishek just drop my call without giving any status after that same thing again happened by Mr. Raj)

Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.

Ganesh PratapSingh

you have already calculated my full and final settlement then why why you are not paying my 1500 rs of device which you have taken me at the time of installation.For you reference i have all my bill copy and payments docs if you have require for your clarification than please drop a request here i will forward the all thing.

Tikona Care

Dear Mr. Singh

Greetings from Tikona

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.

As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care.