Pratvimanisha Patel on 11 April 2017

I want my mother's name first in my passport

I want my passport with mother's name first.I filled the form online and paid fees 1500 INR by debit card and get appointment. Online form shows that I can get issue my passport with mother's name first. No instructions given online that if u want your passport with your mother's name first you should provide the documents with the same Name. There is option for first name in online form. Even after filling mother's name first they accepted onlinr form and fees but when I visited psk mithakhali ahmedabad on my appointment they refused to accept form . They referred me to RPO Gulbai tekra Ahmedabad . I visited RPO on 6 april 17. I completed all formalities what they asked .visited 2 officers there. After that they sent me back to PSK mithakhali Ahmedabad. I went there and complete most of procedures . At last on counter C the attending employee said that I have e aadhar card and I have to submit one other document for photo id and address proof. He suggested me to provide photocopy of bank passbook with photo and branch manager stamp and gave appointment on 11 /4 /17 9.45 Am.When I reported on appointment time with photocopy of bank passbook stamped and signed by branch manager with attested my photo. The employee this time asked me to provide the documents with the name as application name. I have already informed in last visit that I have family issue. My parents got separated and I want my mother's name first. They again referred me again RPO.I again met the officer in Room no.3 first floor. He told me that he will talk by phone to DPO psk MITHAKHALI AHMEDABAD and sent me back again. After waiting so long when I met DPO he rudely behaved and said me that no one called him and instructed him. THUS THEY HARASSED ME AND SENT ME FROM ONE PLACE TO ANTHER. THEY BELIEVED THAT THEY ARE KING AND BEHAVE LIKE THAT. THEY KNOW that COMMON MAN ( INDIAN ) can do nothing to them and no one will take any action against them. I can't understand y they r not giving me passport with mother's name first. I am Indian citizen by birth and my mother's name is in birth certificate and my 12 th passing certificate. I have aadhar card and bank passbook for address proof and photo id and I have no criminal record.