Surinder Kumar on 08 April 2017

Change of postpaid plan of reliance number

r/sir i would like to bring to your knowledge my postpaid no 3121 had been changed without my knowledge i have also complain at coustmor care regarding that but does not get suitable answer i have also commuincate through emails at coustomer care my usage is very low at that no so pervious plan is suitable so plz take appriciate steps so helps me for that thanking you with regards surinder kumar 3121

Dear Surinder

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Surinder Kumar

r/sir

thanks for actions i was communicate by your officials yesterday get change my plan 299 to 149 under request no is 255729630

one more thing this no remains at my home i e 9018923121 so plz DND against this no

thanks

with regards

surinder kumar

9018923121

Dear Surinder

Our customer service team has informed us that your concerns have been addressed. Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you.