Anand Kumar on 08 April 2017

Fraud through Paytm

Sir, Sub: Fraud through paytm through debit card dated 017, one phone no-7545083735 call me to ask my pnb ATM no for reneval & said to remain on phone but in two minut i received a messages of debited Rs. 0.00 at 17:55:21 dated 2017 from my account no *********7495. Just i call bank manager & he told that your 0.00 thousand has frodly pay to ecom 3328 paytm purchasing some thing and advised to contact paytm after resistering bank comlaint. After that i requested paytm customercare through email & tellephonically to kindly cancel this purchasing order no. made through pay to e-com 3328 Paytm at time 17:55:21 dated 3.17 by my debit card and kindly return my money in my account. Paytm give complaint no:25242618 & 5494 as discussed telephonic ally, I did not received any confirmation about my complaint till date. Many times I have talking telephonic ally at paytm customer care continuously from dated 2017 but at every times customer officer says that your queries are in progress and we have blocked account (paytm id 919) of Rajkumar & Suresh Kumar whose have fraud with you of Rs 0.00 through transaction ecom 3328 paytm and also fraud order has cancelled.But when I ask about confirmation of action taken to return my money, he says that our senior would talk with you in 48 hours. Eight days has passed in this way. So kindly look the matter and take necessary action with my complain to return my money.