Vandana Arora on 07 April 2017

Idea cellular Over charges

I am using idea services since 2001 I have purchased one no 5353 monthly rental plan with 199 2g unlimited In June 2016 I have requested to withdraw the 199 2g plan After 2 months when I cross checked the details, idea cellular has not stopped the services and are charging the same Again on requesting to stop the plan Idea office at Civil Lines but all of n vain On requested again and again no one listened. In January 17 I busted personally the area manager with my complaint in their ferozegandhi market. On check in the details he told that your request has come in June 2016 for withdrawal of plan. He offered me to adjust Rs 600. On my negative reply he told to maul the details on mail to their customer care as above 600he cannot give waiver. After that I stopped the payment All the above invent is well known to the franchise is idea cellular civil line Ludhiana They also are not listening to me I think this is a clear case of harassment They owe me 199 X 7 months plus service but they are asked my money from me Please let me know the way to go to consumer court for the above payment Vandana Arora 3271

Hi Vandana

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Vishal

Hi Vandana

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 8th April 2017 we wish to inform you that we are working on your concern & shall revert to you at the earliest.

Akshay

Hi Vandana

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Rajesh Arora

Sir

I got the call from coustmer care and from the idea franchise. On meeting with the franchise owner she assures for the resolution. After a day I again got the call from coustmer care saying to adjust the billing amount. On Enquiry no satisfactory reply was given rather they replies to call again. Till now no reply has came. Resolution told by them to adjust the over charges which has been charged by them are not acceptable. Please arrange the personal meeting with compitent authorities. If not let me know why I not go to consumer court for mental and physical harassment.

Vandana Arora