Manisha Goyal on 07 April 2017

Snapdeal delivered wrong product and no follow up

I ordered one chimney (hindware m3/Hr Cleo 6p cm auto clean hood) from snapdeal which was of silver colour as shown on their website but to my surprise the chimney that i recvd (on 4th of April 2017)was of blue colour as opposed to what was shown on their website...and was sent by aarav entrprise(fraud again!).I requested snapdeal for refund of the same as v wanted d product asap so as to get it installed in our new flat whr the work is ongoing but these fraudsters bluntly said that they wil only replace it and are not going to refund the amount though the mistake is from their side.How shameful!!!!They registered(TICKET ID.41044588) the complaint n said dat within 48 hours v wil get the product pickd up frm my place but 3 days have already passed n forget bout pickup i did not evn hear frm thm (no mail ..no call) evn after giving soo many calls to their customer care which again is pathetic just like the company...full of fraudsters...n no update bout pickup on their website about which they brag that it's very customer friendly.I jus want ppl to beware of these cheats...n not to fall into their trap.All they know is to loot hard earned money from ppl.After this experience I seriously dnt want to evn hear their name in my life.Whenever v call their customer care all they say is POLICY POLICY POLICY!!!as they dnt have ne answer to customer's queries!!I again request u all to not spend ur money purchasing items from this useless company/website. ITEM CODE- AC2481144 ORDER NO.-18704198935 SUBORDER NO.-23202952376

Snapdeal Help

Dear Manisha Goyal

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal