Sunil Kumar on 02 April 2017

Misbehaviour, Abusing, and Cheating

Dear Sir, Sir I gave today my Suzuki access scooty for servicing in UMANG MOTORS SERVICE CENTRE, DEEPLAI CHOWK, SARASWATI VIHAR, PITAMPURA, DELHI (Authorized SUZUKI SERVICE CENTRE). In evening when I went there to take back my scooty I found they had changed my back SHOE FRONT BRAKE by FRONT SHOE BRAKE because they said they have no more BACK SHOE BRAKE available with them. They even do not asked once or called to ask whether such change I am ready to bear or pay. They do on their own and used Front shoe brake in place of back shoe brake, that also without asking and they demanded payment for that. I did the payment and my Bill NO. is BC17000040 but when I asked that I did not asked for such why you did without asking and that too by using front in place of back brakes, they started shouting and Umang motors Owner's son came and snatched my scooty key from my hand and told me to leave my scooty there and said, "if you want to mess with me I can beat you better." He told me that people like you used to visit here daily. Is this the way to treat the customer? Whether Suzuki is only concerned till sales of its scooty and later such service centre it authorizes where customer is no more than an ATM and person to abuse? I really feel I would not recommend any body Suzuki to buy.