Jagdish Lal on 28 February 2017

Heavy NOICE in Suzuki Access Engine

Respected sir, my name is Jagdish lal.I purchased a suzuki access 125cc on 29/10/2016 ,after 10 days I was found some serious problem in it. After that I told to my dealer that some serious problem in my vehicle. But they told me that give the vehicle for free servicing and after that all problem will we solved here. After that they cannot be success to solve the problem. After 15 or 20 days I again went to them and again I told them that the vehicle is not working properly so they told me to live your vehicle here 4 days. But after that again the problem cannot be solve from them. Every month I compliant about my vehicle but nobody can solve/Detect my vehicles problem. Then this month i told mr.Arun(Sales manager ) about my vehicle then they told me to please contact our Works manager mr.Mukesh. Then after 1 day I call them and I told the total historyand they told me to live my vehicle at roto auto suzuki jalandhar. Then I live my vehicle 2 times at Roto auto but they also could not able to solve my problem. So I am truly despondent about services which I get from suzuki motors and I am not satisfied yet today. also they misbehave with me 2 times. So may I request you to kindly resolved my problem as quick as possible & I will hope that you will take action ,So please do the needful.