Vandana G on 28 February 2017

Why have you barred my services

Hello, After many number of calls email and even visited to your idea showroom at Vishali gzb on 5th dec 016, the lady Anshu (mobile no- 0147 ) was sitting there, when i told about my issue she simply said i dont have any information, you can talk to customer care for the same and you have to pay the bill. She spoke to me very rudely and gave me the tis emil id and ask me to leave. I have just spoke to your customer care (15dec 2016 at 9-38 AM) to Poonam (Full name she did not tell me after asking so many times.) and now this customer care lady is asking me to visit Idea show room. am i a Ball aap ek jagah se doosre jagah fek rahe ho.ya main itne free nazar te hu ki sara kaam chor ke Idea ke showroom and custmomer care mein he ph karte rahe. she is so bad in talking..they dont have any informations. if your customer care executive dont have informations or cant help customer they why have you opened it. your company is harassing me mentally and financially by barring my mobile number incoming and outgoing calls even after paying outstanding for bill of Rs 180rs thrice for my mobile number 688. you have added 8 years back bill to my mobile number and without giving me full itemized bill and clarify why you have waited till 8 yeras to pay the bill. My mobile no 0688 is registered with my bank and so many other sensitive places and since you have barred my service, i am loosing all my sensitive information. if tomorrow anything happened to my bank account or any other places i will take you to the court. I have emailed you at your customer care id for itimized bill etc on oct /Nov2016 month but still i have not revived any information yet. If this problem will not rectify then i will make the complain to Telecom department and portable my all 8 numbers to other service provider. Kindly let your customer care/Showroom people know that how to handle and talk to the client. very pathetic. I should say Airtel has much better way to handle the situation and very prompt in replying. they know how to keep their customer happy. Waiting for your reply Regards, Devender Kumar 1091

Hi Vandana

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Riya

Hi Vandana

We tried contacting you on your primary Idea number and alternate number but we couldn’t reach you. Hence we request you to inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Riya

Vandana G

this is the standard reply from everywhere .. if we are not reachable how come your recovery agents got us????

Vandana G

Hello

I don’t know what to do. Why all my registered complains is been deactivate without clarifying to me.

· I have made a complain that Idea recover agent (along with their numbers ) e threatening me and my friends and relative for this unsolved payment issue. But yesterday I called customer care and got to know that my registered complain has been deactivated.

· Rather then solving you issue and provde some valuable information your Recovery agents are calling all my call list number and harassing them.

· Its been 6 months now my case has not yet solved and incoming and out going calls still barred.

· we have made number of calls to customer care online FB idea portal and all other online or offline way to solve this problem with Idea cellular par idea wale log interested he nahi hain apne galti ko teek karne haim.

· Oct 2016 mein kisi mobile number 9911166321 ka 2008 ka Rs 1600 or 1800 ke around bill mere mobile number 9911450688 per add ker diya. Maine Idea customer care ko phone or email ke thru inform kiya hain and wo bole ki wo isko hata denga per wo kabhi hua nahi then uidera custiomer care executive ne mujhe suggest kiya to visit idea customer care jo main gaye (you can see that in my Below earlier email). .

· I asked Idea to provide me itemized bill for this mobile no.-9911166321 and if it will prove that all called number belongs to me or my family i will pay for that but in 6 months Idea cellular has not provided me that.

Now I am fedup with the company so keep my number 9911450688 with you

And close your company if you cant handle a problems.

Devender Kumar

9911411091

Hi Vandana

Please bear with us as it is taking a bit longer than usual. We will sort this out at the earliest & update you.

Yogita