Sibeshram Sahu on 10 February 2017

Air India non refund of money of cancelled flight ticket

Sir, I booked flight ticket for journey from Pantnagar to Delhi and from Delhi to Bhubaneswar by Air India having PNR No-J9ZP9 through Make my Trip Booking ID NF2291392899534 .The flight was to leave from Pantnagar on dated 2017 at 15.55Hr. On the same day the Air India announced about cancellation of said flights due to fog.Moreover, on dated 2017 I have sent a cancellation request through Makemy Trip app. and I got the assurance massage that I will get my money back within 7 working days. But till now I haven't got my money back. Hence, I sincerly request you to kindly back my money.

Makemytrip Care

Dear Mr Sahu

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Makemytrip Care

Dear Mr Sahu

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

As per our telephonic conversation Please note that we have received the full refund from airline and we have initiated the full refund from our end.

PFB the refund details:

Booking No. Refund Date RRN Refund Amount PG

NF2291392899534 2/22/2017 5:30 HSM350613310521 -3 832.00 BILLDESKN

NF2291392899534 2/22/2017 5:30 HSM350613310521 -6 694.00 BILLDESKN

Also note that refund of INR 474/- has been initiated on 23feb17.

Within 3-4 working days depending upon your bank's processing cycle the refund will get reflect in your original form of payment.

Kindly do let us know once the refund received by you so that we can close the case from my end.

Awaiting for your revert!!

Team-MakeMyTripCare.