Asif Haleem on 08 February 2017

Activation of VAS service without consent in Idea

Hello. Sir. I have recently bought an Idea sim few days ago, not even 4 weeks but I'm already experiencing such fraud crom Idea where they activated not one but 2 VAS services without my concent and as a result I lost RS.105 This is just too much. The number is 192. Please help. As I recharge above even 20 rupees, idea activates some service without concent.

Hi

We sincerely regret the inconvenience. We will revert with an update shortly.

Tudor

Asif Haleem

No you don't regret anything. Fraud is your business. So don't give me that repeated robotic line.

Today you steal from me and you regret inconvenience. Next day you will kill somebody then you would repeat the same line.

Your representative contacted me and he doesn't look tad bit sorry for inconvenience.

He instead told me that it is my fault! and the activation happened because of online browsing!

WHERE IS THE SECOND CONCENT? DID YOU CALL ME OR SMS ME?

I HAVE ASKED FOR WRITTEN CONFESSION FROM YOUR OFFICIAL THAT SERVICE CAN BE ACTIVATED WHILE BROWSING AND NO SECOND CONFIRMATION IS REQUIRED.

NOW YOU GIVE ME THAT IM GOING TO COMPLAINT TRAI ABOUT IT.

Hi Asif

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate on 9th February 2017 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Maroof

Asif Haleem

You get paid for lying or what?

Yeah I got scammed 105RS that's the only resolution that happened.

Who said that? Where's the written confirmation of that?

So you're not going to give me that written confirmation I asked for? Just you wait I had had enough of your bullshit I complaint to TRAI.