Abhishek Agarwal on 18 January 2017

Complain against tikona

This is with reference 6499/Jan'17 to the letter received from Halai & Co regarding payment of pending bills. I would like to bring to your notice that I have been communicating with your team via email and calls regarding disconnection of my internet connection since May, 16 and I was assured that my issue will be resolved however the situation worsened and no action was taken from your side. I don't find the logic behind generation of bill against my name even after asking for disconnection. So kindly let me know how am I liable to make the payment asked for in the letter. Plz make sure that this time I receive a response from your side.

Registered Contact No.- 9163090274

Tikona Service ID- 1110856151

Please note that I have approached you earlier also regarding the closure of the disconnection issue however I did not receive any reply from your side . Please make sure that this time the issue is resolved permanently without any further harassment.

Dear Mr. Agarwal

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

Post devices recovered from your premises full and final settlement amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.

Abhishek Agarwal

Kindly make the process speedy.

Awaiting for the conclusion.

Abhishek Agarwal

I have received your mail regarding settlement of dues to Rs. 1 212.2 along with Rs. 1 500 as penalty.

I would like to bring to your notice that I had asked for my disconnection long back and no one from your team had come to collect the modem. Don't expect your customers to be security guards to your property to keep them safe for over 6 months.

Also improve your departmental functioning. You are providing me a contact no. of a person for return of modem however when I call him I get to know that he has already left Tikona.

It is high time you start improving your services and stop harassing your customers because I am fed up with bringing the same things to your notice again & again.

Also please employ people on your Customer Service Desk as there is no one to solve our queries or even receive the call.

Dear Mr Agarwal

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband 1110856151 registered against your name your service has been terminated

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 122423081

Amount Payable : 1 212.2/-

You are liable to pay Rs 1 500/- as penalty for breach of the terms of services since you failed to surrender the modem even after sending several intimation from our end.

In the event of not being able to clear the penalty charges of Rs 1500/- along with the outstanding dues (if any) we shall have no option but to adopt appropriate recovery proceedings inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil against you at your entire risk costs and consequences.

For any further issues/queries you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Abhishek Agarwal

In order to conclude there are 2 things to be taken care of firstly I had mailed you regarding termination of my services on 12th may 2016.

I had clearly mentioned that I am dissatisfied with your services and I no longer wish to continue. And at that time all my dues were cleared.

In spite of several reminders of disconnection the service was not disconnected from your end.

Secondly regarding return of modem you provide me the contact of a person who has already left the tikona organistaion.

How do you expect me to be responsible for not returning the modem?

So I had done the needful from my end hence there was no pending action from my side.

Kindly take the initiatives to recover your property by at least employing the correct person for collection.

Before commenting kindly check your record (Email) and coordinate with your team member for the same.

Hope this clarifies everything.