Khushbu Naaz on 12 January 2017

Dr Batra Refund My Money

Hi, I started treatment for HAIR LOSS on Aug 2016 that time i was promised that if i want to cancel the or stop the treatment i can and amount will be refunded now i am going Durban ( South Africa) for 5 years and i will not be able to continue the treatment so i went to clinic which is located in Model Town Ghaziabad and they not giving proper information i have been trying from past 1 month to cancel it everytime they are saying Doctor/ Manager are not available i visited today (12-Jan-2017) and had lond conversation and they were not ready to even listen finally they asked me to write a request for cancellation and said they will send this to Mumbai to get the approval after 2 hours i got call from clinic and saying i cannot get refund of money when i asked to see the revert which they got from mumbai they denied by saying we dont have authority to disclose this .. this is money if i am paying i have right to see each and everything. Dr.Batra you have good reputation in market if you are giving your franchise to someone to run make sure they good enough to Represent You. People in Model Town Clinic they don't even look like professional or Doctor. Kindly Refund My Money Back In My Credit Card. Patient Name : Khushbu Naaz Patient ID : 5819

Batra Clinic

Dear Khushbu

We are concerned to note your grievance. We believe in a holistic treatment and do not encourage any negligence towards our patients. Thank you for sharing your patient ID and we will look into your concern and assist you better.

Team Dr Batra’s™