1. Home
Smita Pandey on 04 January 2017
Share on Facebook

Porting reliance karnataka sim to telengana state with new address

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Smita Pandey. I was using reliance GSM mobile pre-paid SIM card connection. On 1st Jan 2017,I lost my reliance GSM(nokia 625 handset) at somewhere. I called customer care and blocked my number 718. That sim card(reliance gsm karnataka) was not on my name it was in the name of my ex colleague Srikanth A. And I was using it from past 6 years. Now I have moved to Hyderabad recently and want to port the same to Telengana State on my name. Since for all purpose I was using the same number(9019873718).Could you please help me in retaining the same number. For any query please call on the number given below. Thanks Smita Pandey Mob: 6479

Reliance Communications

Dear Smita

We regret the unpleasant experience and appreciate you for taking time to share the same with us. We have escalated your grievance to a specialised team. We assure you that they will look into the matter at the earliest and update you with a best possible resolution. Thank you!


Reliance Communications