Adarsh Solanki on 02 January 2017

Erroneous balance deduction by idea cellular ltd

idea is deducting my balance without permission. i had rs. 42 in my account. Total around 35 rs. have been deducted so far within an hour. Now i don't have enough balance in my account so message is popping that sorry you don't have enough balance. A message popped at 6:48 pm citing message cost 1.50 rs. later on one game opened and one message popped up citing thankyou for purchasing Prop for Dot Arena from c@iappgame.com. eventhough i haven't used. later 6 more message popped citing the message cost rs. 1.50 each time and message was sent on 0010 and every time message came from 010. i am fed up with this. i had activated DND earlier but i don't know when and how it is resumed. i used to get several phone calls and messages. i have complaint to customer care too but he told me that i had requested to purchase the game and message was sent on STD no to purchase the game but i haven't done that even i don't know whom i had requested for purchase i was watching movie ideally. I don't know what to do now. So please provide me with a proper solutin at earliest and refund my money. Idea Cellular — Deducting money from my idea I am idea user form my mobile balance regularly money is to be deducted. Just now a message comes to my number from 8010 and written there that" You purchased props for Dot Arena 20INR Thank You! Support: c@iappgame.com". Another message comes to me like " Rs. 0.00 towards Fortumo Payment app on 2017 at 06:49 pm. Please contact @iappgame.com for any queries along with your TXN id. " Later 6 message popped regarding message call cost each of rs. 1.50 and sent on 010. After message popped that sory you don't have enough balance from 8010 Please resolve me from this Problem. My mobile number is 733.

Hi Adarsh

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly.

Esther

Hi Adarsh

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 2nd January 2017 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Esther