Aditya Shah on 31 December 2016

Why Should I pay?

Dear Sir Madam, Below is whole episode for the complain of Idea Cellular service of mobile no. 6348 I have been cheated by Idea cellular services on the name of iplan . I have been using idea service for my mobile no. which is now stopped long back. They gave me iplan by saying that i can change packs any time as per my usage. But nobody from idea told me that changing packs in between billing cycle will charged pro-rata. they charged me more thn Rs. for that month which i didnt paid and asked for correction in bill but they insist to me that i have to pay whatever is billed amount .... WHY? Now my latest amount is Rs.3750/- WHY? WHY SHOULD I PAY AND FOR WHAT SHOULD I PAY? They are calling to me and my relatives on the name on police and courier services for my address confirming and asking me to payment and making me to talk to there lawyer. Its a harassment. I dont know why for what they are harassing us like this . My billing should be not more than Rs. or for what I should pay them . I am not a land lord or billionaire to pay whatever they ask. this is what Idea Appellate replied me 2 or 3 times same Dear Customer Thank you for writing to Idea Cellular Ltd. We understand the inconvenience caused to you. In reference to your below email we wish to inform you that we have investigated your reported concern. Further we wish to inform you that Number was being used since And belling has been charged as per the opted plan. There is no error in billing and charges are correct basis usage done. Looking at your request we urged you to please make the payment of 50% of outstanding amount and for remaining 50% amount you are requested to provide the postdated cheque. It is the best possible resolution of your request. Idea Cellular Hi We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details. We will get back to you shortly. Regards Esther 30 December 2016 Aditya Shah Thanx.. 30 December 2016 Idea Cellular Hi Aditya As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 31st December 2016 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline. Regards Abhi 31 December 2016 Aditya Shah you said As per your telecon with our customer service association on 31st december 2016 well FYI I know this tactics... all telecom people reply like this only .... Dear Grahak Seva I have not received any call from Idea person till now... its clear lie.... i can show you my call records of 31st December 2016 of till now.... 5.18 pm .... I have not received any call They are misguiding you and me they always reply like this ie. we tried to contact you or reach you but you were not available.. Why do i need to talk eith Idea customer team .... why cnt they call and talk to me and resolve it... or they dont want to solve it in possible way..

Hi Aditya

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Suhas

Hi Aditya

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 31st Dec 2016 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Akshay

Aditya Shah

Dear Idea Cellular

I have not received any call from Idea

Hi

We failed trying to contact you on your given numbers please provide a date and time more convenient to you for us to have your issue resolved.

Tudor