1. Home
Mrs Kalpana Bandi Senior Citizen on 28 December 2016
Share on Facebook

Refund of excess income tax paid

Sir I filed my income tax return for assessment year 1-12 on 28-07-2011 (Indore Jurisdictions 3 (2) (54) ,through my CA Indore. I paid total Tax Rs. 52/- though TDS and Chalan in which Rs.5180/- was excess payment so I need Refund of Rs.5180/-. But the department shows only 1,30 716/-tax paid and demanded recovery of 50/- which is not correct .On the contrary In the last year refund order the department has deducted the amount of Rs.5650/-. from my refund order which is not justified. So please look in to the matter and refund the amount to me. MY bank detail -Mrs. kalpana bandi SB a/cNo. 5300 685 5378 State Bank of India , Mahesh nagar branch Indore M.P. PAN NO. ABEPB 9708 R thanks. MRS. Kalpana Bandi mob.9893124646.

Nsdl Egov

Dear Kalpana

For any refund related query the tax payer should contact Aayakar Sampark Kendra Toll Free No. 1800-180-1961 or email at refunds@incometaxindia.gov.in

For refund related query or any modification in refund record relating to return processed at CPC Bangalore may be contacted on Toll free Number 1800-425-2229 or 080-43456700.

For any payment related query the taxpayer should contact SBI Contact Centre Toll Free No. 1800-425-9760.