Biswajit Dey on 14 December 2016

Aircel Did Not Give Proper Data Balance

I've got special offer from aircel of Rs. 91 that will give Unlimited 2G Data for 28 days. So, I recharge my aircel number with RC 91. After that I only get 1 gb 2g data instead of unlimited. Whats wrong with aircel? I've called customer care. But they were unable to fix it. Plz help me soon. Thanks. My aircel number is 018. Mode of recharge is easy. Recharge Date - 14th dec, 016.

Transaction id:- R20764722443551

Dear Biswajit Dey

We would like to inform you. As per MINSAT check you already received the full benefit of Unlimited 2G Data for 28 days. So you are not eligible for the further benefit .You got only benefit:- 1GB 2G data but not received extra Unlimited 2G Data for 28 days.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards

Biswajit Dey

What do u mean? I've already got unlimited data? Kindly inform me how much data balance I have at the moment? unlimited or 1 gb?

Dear Biswajit Dey

We have re-escalated your issue to the team. We will share an update soon.

Thanks and Regards

Biswajit Dey

Now 2g speed is getting low. it is giving only 5 - 8 kbps. Plz increase it anyway. Thanks.

Dear Biswajit Dey

As per our record check you have already received the full benefit:-(Unlimited 2G Data for 28 days ) on 14/12/2016 at 10:15. So you are not eligible for the further benefit.

Warm Regards