Sujeet Changrani on 19 November 2016

low network signal

I am living in Rajkot (State: Gujarat) Idea network signal is very low since last 4 months. Logged in the complain several times but my complain remains the same till date. (Mobile No. 8243 190)

Sujeet Changrani

Till date my complain is not resolved (Ref. No. 1-82199901486) issue remains the same "Low Coverage/ Signal network problem"

Pls. fix the above said complain urgently.

Hi Sujeet

We tried contacting you on your given number however were unable to get through. In order to proceed further please provide your alternate contact details together with suitable date/time to contact you.

Maroof

Sujeet Changrani

With reference to your reply "We tried contacting you on your given number however were unable to get through" your reply itself speaks that... my problem of Low coverage is not resolved till date pls. do the needful on top priority due to low coverage i am missing important phone calls of my business I hope you understand the issue.

My alternate contact number 9228140696

Hi Sujeet

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh

Sujeet Changrani

I am surprised with your reply/answer !!!

Till the time my complain/issue of Low Coverage is NOT Resolved today morning my 3 valuable customers complain of not getting my mobile number.

Pls. do the needful at an earliest.

Sujeet Changrani

till after so many complain my complian of Low Coverage is not resolved ....

Regard