1. Home
Shyamali Ghosh on 17 November 2016
Share on Facebook

Non encashment of NSC

I have one 6year nsc with reg. No. 2242 (certificate no. 6ns/98ee 408) encashment of which is due from 22/10/2016 from sodpur so.I am attending the p.O. Regularly but the postmaster is refusing to pay me due to some computer database related problem. I am a senior citizen lady chasing for my legitimate money for one month approx. But donot know how to get rid of that.

ग्राहक सेवा से जुड़ियेJoin Grahak Seva
शिकायत दर्ज करेंStart a complaint