Jagtar Singh on 17 November 2016

Idea internet Usage Charges Rs 6765

Sub: Regarding charges showing in Nov month bill - 3564 I was using IDEA postpaid connection (Mob : 64). My bill never was more than 1.5K. In last bill, I have used 2.85 GB data pack which was part of my subscribed plan. IDEA has charged me Rs/- 2921 for 2.85 GB data and add same amount under “Free Units Volume” (Total Internet Usage Charges is Rs/ 65). Now bill amount is Rs/- .00. When I asked for clarification on “Prorated Overage Charges” , I have sent many emails to the customer care but no response from the customer care yet. I don’t understand in which world Rs/- 6765 charged for internet usage. There are so many unlimited data plans which charge much less. Regards, Jagtar Singh

Hi Jagtar

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 19th November 2016 we wish to inform you that the matter is already being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

Abhijit.

Jagtar Singh

No resolutions yet from IDEA CELLULAR.. I don't know why it is taking so long?. they don't work unless someone wakes them

Hi Jagtar

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st Nov 2016 we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Sagar

Hi

Thank you for waking up.

I had asked details of all the charges showing on my mobile number 99900093564 in Oct 2016 Bill (Rs/- 9162 partial Rs/ 3000 I had paid on 10 Oct 2016). I have sent hundreds of emails but no satisfaction answer your customer care. Then I fed up and gave up. Finally I ported my number from IDEA CELLULAR to TATA DOCOMO.

After long time On 21st Oct 2016 your representative (his contact : +91 781 604 2255) called me and send me the full & final payment settlement agreement and He told me that your number is not with IDEA CELLULAR now you can't make the online payment using my number 9900093564. He gave the IDEA common number : 7090101328 and told me that you can make the payment using this common number (7090101328) for my mobile number (9900093564).

Then I made online payment using idea "express pay" link. I have sent the payment confirmation receipt to your representative via email and informed over the phone.

I hope this will clear all the doubts and stop bugging me.

I never expected this kind of service from your organization. You guys are ruining prestige of IDEA CELLULAR.

Jagtar

Hi

Thank you for waking up.

After long time On 21st Nov 2016 your representative (his contact : +91 781 604 2255) called me and send me the full & final payment settlement agreement and He told me that your number is not with IDEA CELLULAR now you can't make the online payment using my number 9900093564. He gave the IDEA common number : 7090101328 and told me that you can make the payment using this common number (7090101328) for my mobile number (9900093564).

I hope this will clear all the doubts and stop bugging me.

Jagtar

Hi Jagtar

As per your recent telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolution has been communicated. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Yogesh